Java Software Developer
Job Requirements 2012
Position Title: Java Software Developer
Department: Mobile to Cloud Consulting Practice
Reports To: Vice President in Bellevue, Washington
Job Type: W2 Employee: Developer Apprenticeship
Become an Java Developer through on-the-job-training
SELA Software helps companies succeed by adopting new technology quickly. SELA is dedicated to build the strongest and most sought after software developers in the Pacific Northwest.
As part of this mission, SELA works with local companies to identify their most sought after and valuable software development skills needed. SELA then works with local universities, colleges and trade associations to find individuals with strong capability to become top software developers.
SELA Diamond Developer Program is an excellent opportunity to accelerate your career.
This is the opportunity for you to become one of our top software developers.
Purpose of this program...
To ensure software developers are highly proficient and integrate quickly into professional development teams.
If you have the passion and dedication to become a strong software developer, then SELA will place you in a local company as a software developer on a 24 month contract. SELA provides you with practical, hands-on ramp-up training and on-going technical mentoring during your first year of work to ensure your success.
Our program for you…
We hire you as a software developer on our staff after you complete an initial 2-month intensive ramp-up training. While working for SELA, you will be placed on assignment at local companies to work as part of that company’s development team. Additionally, our experts continue to provide you technical mentoring for the duration of your assignment.
Through this combination of intensive ramp-up training, on-going technical mentoring & hands-on work experience, you will excel quickly to become a very strong and capable software developer.
This position is ideal for a person that is motivated by making a difference and is driven to use the latest technology. This is perfect for a recent college graduate that is looking to build real-world experience as a software developer.
Full Time, Career/Degreed
Sciences and Technology / Computer Science
Desired Class Level(s):
Alumnus, Graduate Student, Post-Bac, Post-Masters
US Citizen, Permanent Resident
Salary Level: Negotiable
Desired Start Date:
September 30, 2012
Approximate Hours Per Week:
Candidates Must Have…
• Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent) or 2+ years relevant work experience.
• Knowledge of Computer Science Fundamentals in OOD, data structures, C#, Java.
• Must be a US Citizen or provide proof of US work visa with more than 2 years before expiration; OR, for F1 visa students, must be eligible for OPT program with STEM extension (contact us for details).
• Strong aptitude for math and analytic thinking.
Strong Candidates Will Have…
• Passion for solving difficult problems using technology.
• Proficient written and verbal English skills with comfort communicating within a group.
• Be a fast learner, work well within a team and maintain an easy-going personality.
• Must provide your own transportation to/from training and assigned work location within Greater Seattle.
• Desire to work hard, have fun and be part of a very dynamic and growing small global company.
This position is regular full-time paid employment, and will begin your commitment to ramp-up training:
1. LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY: Greater Seattle, no relocation available.
2. TRAINING TIME COMMITMENT: 30+ hours/week for initial 6-8 weeks.
3. EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT COMMITMENT: 24 months upon selection by client, 40+ hours/week.
4. COMPENSATION: Base salary, plus Quarterly Bonuses, plus Completion Bonus, Plus training and mentorship; W2 employee upon commencement of employment.
Applications Accepted Until:
Oct 04, 2012
Default Email For Resumes
Mr Dale C Goff
2018 - 156th Avenue NE, STE 100
Bellevue, Washington 98007